H2O is a new generation HTTP server that provides quicker response to users with less CPU utilization when compared to older generation of web servers. Designed from ground-up, the server takes full advantage of HTTP/2 features including prioritized content serving and server push, promising outstanding experience to the visitors of your web site.benchmarks page.
- HTTP/1.0, HTTP/1.1
- TCP Fast Open
- static file serving
- reverse proxy
- scriptable using mruby (Rack-based)
- graceful restart and self-upgrade
- Version 2.0.4 and 2.1.0-beta3 have been released with a vulnerability fix for CVE-2016-4864 (Sep 14 2016)
- Version 2.0.3 and 2.1.0-beta2 are now available (Sep 8 2016)
- Version 2.0.2 is now available (Aug 2 2016)
- Version 2.0.1 and 2.1.0-beta1 are now available (Jun 24 2016)
- Version 2.0.0 is now available (Jun 1 2016)
List of all the vulnerabilities having been fixed can be found here.
- chacha20-poly1305: see Do the ChaCha: better mobile performance with cryptography